Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Video Game Edition part 1 and a 1/2

Sup3r excited for this game!  I got the first Darkness in a cheap bin, so I wasn't expecting much, but I loved it.  And I will love the sequel when it comes out as well.
Another indie fav of mine is getting made into a sequel, Metro 2033 was a great dark shooter/survival game.  So when the sequel Metro: Last Light was announced I squealed like a little girl.
Mass Effect 3, somehow I am just not as excited for this as I was for ME2.  It looks, nice, but it couldn't possibly top the second one without like blowing up the Earth.  Which, from what I've heard, they might blow up the Earth.
Last sequel of the day, Assassins Creed Revelations, looks awesome.  They need to answer the big questions, but not all of the questions, or else there won't be cool enough things to answer for Assassins Creed 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment