Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Doctor Who!!!! DUH

What kind of nerd would I be if I didn't mention The Doctor.  The man with the TARDIS, the man with a plan, or at least a sonic screwdriver, or at least something timey wimey.  I am looking forward to the next half of the season this fall.  Just a little spoiler for those who haven't watched the last episode, River Song is Melody Pond.  You see River instead of Pond, Song instead of Melody, switch the names around and you got River Song.  I wasn't completely sold on Rivers' character for the longest times.  I found myself really annoyed at her catchphrases.  It wasn't until this last episode that I liked her.  Anyway enough boring writing, let's get with the pictures.



                                                     Star Trek Doctor Who mash up.
                                                                  Amy Pond
                                                        The First, The Original, The Doctor

                                                                   Awesome Dalek pic

No comments:

Post a Comment