Friday, October 15, 2010

No one following.... sad

There is still no one following me on here or in real life, though I swear I saw the same car parked outside as yesterday.  So how do you get followers?

Step 1: Start a blog

Step 2: Write interesting things people will want to read

Step 3: Get a bunch of followers and maybe a book deal

Okay so I haven't really flushed that plan out yet, maybe if I write a bunch of words that people are sure to search, like Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus, The Jonas Brothers, Boobs, God, Buddha, Allah, Shiva, Star Wars vs Star Trek, America, Germany, U.K., Canada is the worlds leading country on gun violence... NOT, Nazis suck, Jon Stewart, Bill O'Reilly, Oprah's last season, and Rain the korean pop stars feud with Stephen Colbert!

Do you think that will get me more followers?

No comments:

Post a Comment