Monday, October 11, 2010

New Times, Strange Times, Even A Little Weird At Times

Hello, this is my new blog type thingy.  I was on twitter for a while, still am actually, but I hate how they limit how many words I can use so I decided to start a blog no one will probably read.
This will not be a diary blog or even a what happened in my life oh my god that was so amazing did you see that you have to see it oh my god that was so cool blog.  This is more satirical I want to say though that doesn't really sum it all up.  It will just be some of my admittingly weird thoughts.  Like how admittingly technically isn't a word, but how it's nice to use anyway, or quotes I deem are especially important today for some reason or another...

That is all I have to say for now, because lunch is ready and I want some cheetos.

No comments:

Post a Comment