Saturday, February 25, 2012

The long lost Skyrim review

Now, let us look back on the month of November where things were a lot more simple.  Where Elder Scrolls Skyrim invaded the hearts and homes of people around the world.  I was no exception.  I found it every bit as exhilarating as they promised.  Everything was great.  No bad action or graphics.  Now some people claimed it to be floaty action, I both agree and disagree.  I agree it was floaty but I think we are all spoiled with the rumblepaks in our controllers that some of us let it deter them away from the game simply because they didn't feel the rumble when their blades hit something.

An in-depth review of Skyrim so I do not need to do it myself.  There is nothing I can say that hasn't been said by 1000 leaderboards.  So I'll just say this, go play it.  It's awesome and deserving of peoples love not nitpicking.

No comments:

Post a Comment